Do biomolecules have a collective form of "consciousness"? Ross Tessien answers!

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Fri Dec 18 22:59:09 EST 1998

Sir, as your post applies to the stuff =I've= posted, I don't disagree
with you... it's my Greatest-Sorrow stuff... I'm "damned if I do, and
damned if I don't".

Faced with such, I just Decided to Damn the "damns"... as Adm. Faragaut
did during the U. S. Civil War... "Damn the torpedoes, full speed
ahead."

Of course, I'd prefer it if folks'd just discuss the few simple things
that're in AoK, but if folks Choose not to do so, while there's nothing
I can do about such, I'm still Obliged with Respect to that around which
there is no way. K. P. Collins

[P. S. I Understand that my quoting Great folks will be used, by some,
to sspread more B.S. about me. It's just that I See that the folks I
quote are Worthy of the quoting... I do so in the Hope of Reminding
folks that what Is =Is=, largely be-cause some had Courage in the face
of Whithering "odds". I look on these Folks as being among my
Teachers... and It gives me Joy to Lift-Them-Up in the Light... but more
than that, through the Living of these Great-Ones, I See that Hope
Exists. (I admit, however, that I'm just Curious with respect to the way
folks seem so-Oblivious to the Actions-Taken by these Others upon which
is Founded the very-Exixtence of all that folks hold Dear... it's
so-Interesting that folks'd be so-Blind to what, if it weren't, would
probably mean that they'd not-Be, either... to me, that it's so, is
Surrealistic.) kpc]