C.R.E.B

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi
Sun Dec 20 16:14:04 EST 1998

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
> [A Sorrowful "aside"... I went online to bionet.neuroscience this night
> for the sole purpose of writing this msg. I was connected while writing
> it. While doing so, I noted repeated disk-accesses of a substantial
> nature... I disconnected, and unplugged my phone line, and the disk
> accesses Ceased Immediately... the "experts" were uploading from my HD
> en masse.

i Hardly Think so...

> I'm Dis-Heartened with you, my Colleagues in Neuroscience, that you
> "move away from" ("turn your backs upon") these Cruelly-Brutal, Illegal,
> Dynamics which Steal Life, itself, from me, and Relegate me to a "state"
> of Being-Virtually-Imprisoned.

despite the Coming of christmas, ramadan and other Holy Times, i am
-Afraid- that your =Message= will not reach its Target. Somehow i think
that the Body of Common neuroscientists is not Open to Your Thought
Pattern.

i also am afraid that i have missed the Logic of Your Punctuation.
i will lay down my head to Rest and see whether that gives Clarity.

Dag Stenberg