Off-topic posts (was Re: So-long...)

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sun Dec 20 03:51:35 EST 1998

I Believe Your CORRECTION is accurate with respect to what I'd intended
to post... your Reference was my intended Reference.

No "Excuses" on my part... I'm just Falling-Down Tired, and I knew
anyone who wanted to get-it would get the gist of my post... the
knowledge that is there to guide folks' convergence is that I'm very
Keen on behalf of those who "science" has Ravaged.

I do Apologize for my Error. ken collins