A question re LTP (was a dyslexic mistake should be LTP) during opioid-mediated or (otherwise mediated) consciousness-cancelling anaesthesia

Peter Fellin for.spam.reasons.peel.away.until.only.fellin.remains at one.net.au
Mon Dec 21 00:09:13 EST 1998

Even if you don't understand what I am writing and end-up drawing obviously
intolerant, "toilet-humourless" (at least) and prematurely conceived
conclusions, at least it encourages me that the concepts I have contrived
seems to find an associational route to the back of your mind where they
obviously evoke (if not provoke) "something" ---- as they are intended to.

You may of course try to shoot me down from my self-satisfied complementary
and as far as I have seen entirely science-aligned umbrella position of
understanding (i.e. understanding mainly but not only how we humans on the
whole are, and how we evolved to be this way).

But if you are going to succeed (in principle at least) then you have to aim
intelligently and with factual ammunition.

Be my guest. :-)

P.S. By the way, I use "memorisation changes" in a loose or generic sense;
and am using it to refer almost any relevant aftermath (such as permanent
sensitisation or LTP) of Specific (or easily specifiable) Hibernation
Imploring Type (life-)Situations (but barring broken limbs and the like).