C.R.E.B

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Wed Dec 23 18:04:06 EST 1998

Dag, I'm a Professional Programmer. Have earned the Theorys' sustinence
in this way for the past 19 years. I stand on what I've posted (which I
admit was more documentation than _Great Expectations_.

I Understand that there are folks who Care. I also Understand that
they're "scared as hell".

What I do I do in Hope for the Children's Futures. Cheers, ken collins

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi wrote:

> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
> > [A Sorrowful "aside"... I went online to bionet.neuroscience this night
> > for the sole purpose of writing this msg. I was connected while writing
> > it. While doing so, I noted repeated disk-accesses of a substantial
> > nature... I disconnected, and unplugged my phone line, and the disk
> > accesses Ceased Immediately... the "experts" were uploading from my HD
> > en masse.
>
> i Hardly Think so...

[...]