Brain Stem Injury

karl1995 at my-dejanews.com karl1995 at my-dejanews.com
Thu Dec 24 08:51:48 EST 1998

Brain injuries can take some time to heal and a month isn`t much,I`d be
interested in what the neurologist has to say after ct,mri results are in.
bruising, a pinched nerve,may be a cause it sounds like you had a serious
shakeup but wait till you have a visit with your neurologist you may be
worrying for nothing,it may just be that you need time to heal and all will
return. I`d be happy to hear the final verdict.  In article