The Intellectual Gestapo against Dopamine

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Wed Dec 23 21:17:00 EST 1998

Tyranny, where ever it occurs, and whatever form it occurs, Contradicts
everything that's within our nervous systems, except Ignorance.

Forced medication is Unspeakably-Tyrannical.

Better Prison than the Forced Transformation into that which one is
innately Not.

Better Schools than Prisons.

Better Love than Anything else. ken collins