For the bombardment and toetung of others.

dennes at crl+333.crl.com dennes at crl+333.crl.com
Thu Dec 24 11:07:53 EST 1998

WHAT FOLLOWS IS A TRANSLATION OF A RECENT ARTICLE BY ACID POPE II:

To yourney(wo)man into The Temple OF The Mind.

As it seems NOT possible for some to regard my explicit wish to of
NOT TO of INTERRUPTS THIS SERIES by ANY REs, nor to even GET far
enough to and-purchased the part for students into the mind and
GET far enough to become a yourney(wo)man into the mind, I decided
that to of continue in my own LANGUAGE might a solution, as the
according people to of ME seemed NOT the type OF the intellectual
horizon to able to follow and RH much in OTHER LANGUAGES

*** ALTAVISTA TRANSLATION STARTS HERE ***

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
This are meant a series and not to the fact that one commentates
them.
Please comments under other titles transmit, and the RH key for
this do not click.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Moving, possibly false thoughts, among other things over border
science areas and personal superstition
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

For the bombardment and toetung of others:

I question me, which  would occur, if millions announce themselves
voluntarily and into the proximity of the places to fly or directly
there, with camera  on board on transmission in the case of attacks,
and the  passengers of many places of the world, so that one can
destroy the other place only, if one destroys millions of other
humans, who have perhaps directly peace symbols on the kutte.

If for example the catholic Pope would induce times his back
after Baghdad, and then there abtaucht, I want not to exclude,
bombardment then to nevertheless quite suddenly continue would
know.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Yesterday I with the buddy ' ne round Enterprise geglotzt, and a
consequence seen, where another race with Enterprise people made
experiments, which did not seem so far to those the neurology
today with persons other races from the moral, and for me was
regarded from other aspects by far more interesting.

With the scanning of the Bordmitgliider it noticed to me that the
pictures did not seem to me in such a way, how I would have
expected, if the other one scannt and changes subatomically.

It was called later the fact that when regarding the genes on the
Enterprise the best dissolution it was already used which was
however yet not subatomically - although I cannot say whether with
machines is possible.

The inserted other " building blocks " had a marking, me likewise
not in the pattern fit too seemed.

Next the question rose for me whether a building block in the
place can being described by relevance like there, since I would
have expected the fact that they are either more at both ends and
something transmit directly by the channel between the Doppelhelix
or that it concerns itself in the something, which not at all
absolutely settles in the gene, and subatomically not only related
to the Helix themselves lively by the area controls.

With a Doppelhelix then also so the thought aufschlumpft itself,
how actually the other Helixseite looks, if one clean-clinches
page on a test component.

As such the idea is to be hunted so long artificial energies by
other people systems, until genetically somewhat changes, and it
after cancer the earth furniture industry set in motion, not as
long as to it pension must to be radiated and it fewer property
workstation fill (and after 20 years perhaps none more, which is
worth to the speech), naturally not even again.

There the question, whether it will ever be possible to in-
deactivate equivalent directly subatomically into the Doppelhelix
of cells and to reprogrammieren, is fascinatingly, also auf's
aging regarded.

Perhaps run then however fewer to insert does artificial of block
to operate than with certain oscillations which perhaps cause
eintunen and (?) modifications there on the Doppelhelix (o./u.

...Perhaps different one) of the cells?  are already if I with
theoretical twaddle:  The rumor kitchen announced that clones
should be theoretically nunmehro possible.

Present times, you clone yourself to you and make then, perhaps
on old kite pasteboard, with the embryo after the sixth month
telepthische dry-docking in the form that you in-swing enough on
the back degree and from the brain, around eye channel acces to
wars, and later perhaps more.

(No Hallus shifts, energy low keeps, adults emotions outside
holds, if the other one wants that one verschlumpft oneself,
immediately raus, if inside, too much Action is not enough to
make, and at first very much passively for phases to have...

Remainder finds elsewhere raus, I wants not people here to to
bloedsinnigen ideas at expense of others to tempt.)   The systems
do not seem to be meant with the embryo even for it that one
clean-rattles there, I had warnings for transmitting adult
emotions and had the impression that structures in uncanny rate in
an extent change, which I did not observe with adults so ever.

Is more than theoretically to be regarded, not than operating
instruction to perhaps vermurksen Emryogehirne but I ask myself
not only, which courses mankind would go, if one would begin to
try in larger style to embryos starting from end of the sixth
monthly magically to outside to interlace and before the birth
different teach (structures!),  but also which occurs, if one goes
with embryos Akashasurfen cloned by itself, but so the fact that
it does not disturb the other person and such a thing then over
several generations continues.

...Advanced Borgtum...

Topic branch:
Had read something, what the vague impression of a
lithium crystal cube in the HHI in Berlin and something to me with
photon energy left and raised in me the question whether one
greased two cubes or and a mirror build could, then whole somehow
similarly the enough to Occipitalakasha and cingulate Akasha
rantunt, but not so closely perhaps that it brings the own stuff
in disorder too much (?), and then so'n few Magierzombies says, it
is itself times opposite set and always prettily by the energy to
through-fire, reintunen, in it to run carts... One could plant the
Praktizierer of the magic naturally also  before a mirror, both ever
on a page of the field.

Depending on, who plays in such a way there in such a way there
with which one for ranges, one should nevertheless actually be
able, if not so, then perhaps differently to move the Borgtum a
stucco more near by rausfindet already times, on like many
differently ranges petrols after normal citizen magic short brain
scrubber or advanced Magieschluempfe in such a way hineinballern
to be able there, and dan perhaps a halfway sinniges signal system
develop that the dear small ones then to learn and to develop be
able.

Then can itself our descendant still many unpopular
in space make, by they the Lucifersymbol, not create, without to
checken, ob's available harmony disturb, same in style break, by
one itself equal of the own Bude out, perhaps in networking also a
few other, to satellite and station in the space couple, and then
times correct ' ne round galactic Akashabalancen mix " go ".

Why so'n is Feldli to be magically influenceable only in the
small style?

If we need to nevertheless actually try only times,
which occurs, if one sets times in something larger the styles in
order/through the Akahsa of our galactic neighbours, or simply in
the freestyle hardly understands galactic Balancen, dioe one, it
mixes up and whether then recent court:  Ex-HomoWasfuerSapiens
Akashamuesli follows.

Topic Muesli & freestyle:
Property forget whether ich's already
mentioned, but I old Phobiker have now times no support on it, me
with Alzheimer, ms or cancer systems to vereschalten, since I am
too superstitious for it despite corresponding data lack, but it
aufschlumpfte itself me already so the question, which would
actually occur, if someone tries with multiple Sklerose to let the
majority of the awake phase run the systems on magic perception
often to to transzendieren and the illuminating stages aim at if
possible to go and with different other brains Akashasurfen.

Then I had still so the question, which would occur, if someone,
the branch ral can rumspuken and lever perception has (if such
people also wars?)  Ms kriegt and then tries to head for lever
movements or differently by it for example only the branch ral
lever outside of the lever moved (if that is not also then no
longer so possible?),  then " the fields semi links " and the
movement executes, perhaps even with second, that from its system
in the other lever also times tried, if such a thing goes and is
not too unhealthy.
White not, whether one then genuinly solang ever which move can
has me stop only times in such a way asked, what occurs, if man's
would try persistently.

Or also, which would occur, if two mental blow-term-act try to
through-couple by the heading of the other one.
Or which occurs, if a branch ral traveler sleeps during the other
one or also awake into the other heading schlumpft and differently
thereby alternate his branch ral heading.

Is rather theoretical, but I sometimes find it fascinating over "
which would be if " to think.

Which be, if with be suitable system the social
Individualismus introduce, earth no more than possession see
however one people concept fair grant, one try, which population
so far war, that here enough workstation for much the itself
develop race be around and very pleasant place live with still
sufficient, the still " free " be and with naatuerlicher nature as
the rule and artificial modification as the exception, and one the
research on align, that one times the Big fear for faith without
far proof also not differently see than other religion, and
instead times so assume, that behind Akashasysteme be can, those
far old be and that  also beforehand draws, so that one its ass
now necessarily beside it into a swing chair to plant does not
have, but after a few billion Jaehrchen or billions billion...
Galaxy cluster turns or such a thing enough is perhaps also far,
beforehand woandershinzuschlumpfen.

And that it may be more practical therefore if one in such a way
creates cie own research that one tries to make itself here it
comfortably for all persons of all races, which space concerns
itself and the Luzifer Zymbol holds, and hopes that if we here for
a long time enough peacefully rumschlumpfen perhaps that then
(only in a few millions or billions years) nicely enough find us,
us data in which we, are interested, to give.

That saves sometimes more billions on years and research, than I
can introduce myself.

And wenn's it seems suspekt in such a way as if the sun would
shine no longer in such a way shortly in this theatre, as
compatible with the own life, then one can consider oneself with
signs beforehand already times whether one creates oneself on one
of the neighbour systems already times ' ne suitable world
comfortably enough, so that one navigates then there ' ne charge
arks.

Topic space research:

if Amis and other then times
with murder and Prolen finished be, und's no so poor be, that the
important be, have I still times gladly a space station with long
controllable " lever ", and those transparent ball or like that
something be, in the Magier the earth, which moral far enough be
and magic good perception have, itself of the station out go can
and they then so in position control can, that they a relative
unimpaired perspective have.

Also group interconnecting could be interesting.

Cybermagi or technical reinforcement could be dangerously however
interesting.

Other topic:  Space or Asteroiden or different one than cemetery
could have also so its interesting pages.

And in the today's age of the hermetic, relatively good
possibilities of enclosing a corpse with something transparent one
I ask myself, why is not  the no more made and why no more does
not exist the option to also be able to be kept at certain
cemeteries oeberhalb the earth.

In the cultures in those death made something abstract one wurdce
that in the Glotze in quantities is to be only seen, I determine
thereby no particularly higher appreciation, but partially high
suicide rates.

The cover-up of death from the life seems to me falsely, the
Erlaerung of some Westies that another has to be completely away,
as soon as the axon operation away is than stupid and morally
beside it.

I find the custom of the dead guard correct, and according to my
opinion should dig under the ground electrodes more to be analyzed
particularly in cases, where those can be gangs of the other one
an important process for the other one not to clasp in false form
at the dead one.

Hiding death leads in some cases for years to substantial
disturbances.

...A few weeks ago I am gelatscht with someone over the Friehof, and
it overcame me in such a way to go on the cemetery Akashasurfen.

Mean after instincts several assumed.

Then I came to a grave, seemed again, and besides burned a
candle, so'ne sort, which a few day can burn.

I asked myself whether the relatives wanted perhaps that the
corpse so alone is there down not, and had a pair Ruendchen
downward scanned, until I had the feeling to have the heading and
tried, to turn " me in the others purely with the heading "
whereupon the candle energy perception changed and the Vollmon
seemed themselves over strong.
I tried it several times, and every time I had the feeling the
scanners to have eingeancert correctly that occurred again.

The light of the candle me as such which changed, did not seem
the ranges to those from my repertoire to be.

I had then sometime the feeling to have the corpse of a not
Maigers to teach and that slowly as one dry-docks on me.
And the feeling that at such " day not at all only one reacted to
the open door " there drauf.

The other one wanted then away, and I also went.

Where I conversed later with it times about the whole and in
thoughts on the cemetery was, I had suddenly the feeling that we
any longer alone were not, but since we were on pasteboard, I was
not safe.
The energies came from a certain place in the wall.

I stretched the heading from the window.
That was direction cemetery and seemed with the place of the
grave to correspond rather good.

I hoped times in such a way then that that was fancy.

And it noticed to me that I had not also asked the other one,
whether it disturbs it, if I there times evenly runterassele, and
which could not away-turn also yet times the heading.
And that it would be particularly fair of therefore perhaps also
not, even if it is not fancy, differently andersrum one falsely to
behave.

Me have the then anyhow only times go with
Necromancer stuff, but I imagine me in such a way, that if people
there absolute drauf out be and one assume can, that it the dead
not too much disturb, that it perhaps good be, the correspond
people the brain far magic modify, that they on 3-4m come and
know, how/as one a occipitalen Cortex anzielt, then koemnnen they
instead with the corpse Akashasurfen go, and that like not healthy
be, and me too gruselig, but if that perhaps their child be and
since still a whole close linkage be, then be that perhaps also
not absolute operate so to start.

Later one can let be situated then still times a book with
corpses somewhere between in the larva stage and bone stage, if
one has the feeling, the bracket too much and does not let the
corpse perhaps not in peace rot, but tries a spirit to schlumpfen,
which remains with them, until they are dead.

If one has a sense-censored Westie before itself, which is fixed
on any dead one, and now unbeding to have one wants, does not need
a high-speed course as medium that not unbeding to out-wet, until
equal sector way in other people can kieken.

Thus LSD is not necessarily necessary and in this case perhaps
also dangerous.

To reprogrammieren it can to be enough, someone relative fixed,
if that sober is and one on THC. (I find's to best three days after
LSD, which strikes normally  ratterzoing in the transmission, above
all if one nichtgekifft  with LSD income and thereafter and then by
Blubber one draufsetzt there, also perhaps quite interesting for
those, with Telekinese  deals with itself.)

Approx. 1,40 Buddha moderately opposite-plants, other verklickern
the fact that it is to stare to one good by those Glub but the
focus gefaelligst down-taken by one and also from own halo, and
all points outside of of it parallel ferries is, and if possible
no own still motor axon operation to make is.

With breathing also on different energies go.

Even outside at the heading on the right of and left beside the
occipitalen Cortex direct past and by the Optinerven also, but
naturally many more clean-takes into the own focus.
If one does not hold the focus at all outside in the space, that
can become difficult for the other one.

I often dry-dock more on the halo, and scanne, where the other
one is with its energies, and copy then energy data and connect as
it were Neocortexenergien through outward.
Then usually something lasts, until the Besizter also central
also adjusts it bong and that, so that it is no longer so arduous
for one.

If the other one has a few hundreds gebong, halo learns from the
occipitalen Cortex abscannen to let central, until it, occipital
to connect through.

Then the whole again on 3m and 4m.

Finished is the high-speed course.

Is enough, those does not need necessarily with the corpse in the
detail to connect through.

Main thing, which can locate vaguely, where the other one is
underground, and as one holds ' ne connection there.

If you are Koerperakashasurfer, I would nevertheless not show in
so a case by the way also perhaps the other one, how one through-
docks with the body.

I assume that one should point out that on so a cemetery a corpse
is dug not only absolutely, who can react to Akashafluktuationen.

The title " does not vonet Janze " had without reason but faith
with inside, and I legend not that everything like that is.

Something, where I do not exclude that it is likewise false, even
very possible:  I looked at myself a book among other things with
photos of Indians, from whom some Magier were.

The Akashaeffekt differences were fascinating.

And with one I gekriegt the back echo that there which different
it is it further tried, then suddenly had the feeling that that is
dead. I read the date in the text beside the picture, and meant that
he is probably really already dead, because there already older and
longer time worked ago was.

With one, of which it meant that it can assume in the whole
world, " disappeared " the heading occasionally completely, and
the body went but transzendierte strongly into other
Akashabereiche more rueber, for my perception not completely.

Other topic:
Ne series joints had intus (magically fascinatingly
however quite unhealthily), and with the Akashasurfen times again
noticed with the last winter sun turning celebration ' ne half E,
old kite pasteboards and ' that there are completely determined
areas there, where the Sprachstrukturierer umkoppelt.
It can occur that I in the middle am in the record, and the other
one controls the transzendentalen Akashabereiche, which feels, of
" halbtranzendentalen " more rueber like many more direct
connecting through, and so long " I do not resist " wars I the
record no longer to end.

Whereupon I have the other gene fuselage forward sections that he
is and there times a few rounds change.

Fascinatingly.

It give which, there can I still lively abquasseln,
with halbtranszendentalen wird's already easy difficult and I must
something control with I nevertheless still talk can, and if the
other magic " connect through " (I have not in such a way drauf
note, because with me MCD Schlumpf usually eh the sequencer the
check have and I with mean other stuff employ be, but possibly be
there also the point, where complete of see on " see "
ruebergeschaltet), then feel itself the on, as if several sector
the function change, whereby the Sprachstrukturierer the issue
make. If I should guess/advise times wildly, I would not exclude that
so the point is, where perhaps the area rueberschaltet in front
with the remainder of the " sensor helmet " again on older
functions. I had so the volatile impression, as if centers through-couple
subatomically in such a way that to Druchgang it is switched there
in front and in addition not only a sector umkoppelt.

The Funktionsumkoppelung accompanied directly with the then
following very changed subatomic perception.

The other one had unfortunately then no more desire, otherwise I
would have that gladly gene fuselage forward section that he stops
me times exactly the ranges, where switching is, and there
fluctuated.

4II

*** ALTAVISTA TRANSLATION ENDS HERE ***
dennes              for valid addr: remove the sign and divide by cxi

I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods
of men.  Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!  With my Hawk¹s head
I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross. -LL iii.49-51