AVM

Aaron Bearchief abearchi at calcna.ab.ca
Thu Dec 24 16:56:45 EST 1998

Hi spb,

For treatments you may want to refer to the following addresses:
HTTP://www.uic.edu/depts/mcns/patients/avm.html
HTTP://www.brain-surgery.com/bsicavm.html

Discovery magazine has a wonderfully written article in the January '99
issue in a feature section called "Vital Signs".  A brain researcher
suffers from an AVM and writes about it.