Censorship?

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sat Dec 26 19:32:44 EST 1998

Who has an explanation for the date/time stamps on these msgs?

Who has an explanation for the fact that bionet.neuroscience was closed
to me yesterday?

Now my posts appear, merged, post-dated?

What about the similar instance, that lasted for nearly 3 days, while I
was discussing "nonlethal weapons"?

In that prior instance, I was able to post, but my msgs were the only
new msgs that were made available to to my browser. Then, on the 3rd
day, I log in and see msgs from others that had date-time stamps that
were merged with the date-time stamps of the msgs I'd posted.

It's my analysis that I'd been interacting with a clone of this
Newsgroup's server, so that my posts could be "reviewed" before others
were allowed to read them.

I've been encountering similar things almost since I first came online
in 1988. It stinks, big-time.

So, if anyone "wonders" why I've been so "pushy", it's because I was
aware that I'd have to do what must be done in the midst of such
impediments.

If anyone "wonders" why I use "funny" syntax and symbolism, it's my
response to this harassment that's gone on for so long.

The "folks" who are doing these things are Murderers and Thieves.

They want to withhold the understanding from those who suffer greatly,
even unto death.

Having to work in the midst of their harrassment has been a Sorrow.
Their "work" always transforms everything I'm able to do into a "comedy
skit", to which naive folks respond as it's "appropriate" to respond to
a commedy skit... all Credance becomes a Victim of this harrassment, and
in the absence of Credance, everything I work to do is dismissed without
consideration... which is the whole "idea" of these Murderous ones.

I shall not cease trying to get the understanding Communicated, but the
"hour" is late. All over the world, TD E/I is high Societies-wide. This,
when coupled with the Learned desire, on the parts of "have-not"
Nations, to follow the lead of the "have" Nations, with respect to
"nuclear", and other, weapons of mass destruction, has for the past few
years constituted a behavioral precedent hitherto NonExistent within
History.

It's my =Honest= Analysis that we've got a year's "time" to get this
sorted out before things start going amygdalar (AoK, Ap5)
Societies-wide. If that happens, what will follow will be unstoppable.

Which is why I've been Willing to put up with all of the Truly-Jackass

It Hurts some, but I'm racing what will be the Demise of Humanity as it
presently Exists, so there's been no Choice in the matter... I'll "lick
my wounds" =after= the battle's won, or weep on the eve of destruction.
K. P. Collins

[P. S. I'm surprised that it seems, today, that I'll be allowed to post
in bionet.neuroscience. As a precaution, I'm going to duplicate, and
enhance, what I post here, elsewhere... or maybe I'll just begin again
in another place. kpc]