Memory Disorder

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sat Dec 26 19:54:30 EST 1998

If you're serious, you must describe the nature of your symptoms in as
much detail as possible. Provide examples of every facit of what you
consider to be your "memory problem". Is is with respect to everything?
Is it with respect to verbal-access? Is it with respect to relatively
long-term memory? Does the level of stress you encounter impact it?

Without such detailed information, it's not possible to even begin to
scratch one's head.

However, it's my opinion that, unless there's just no other way, one
should not make such detailed disclosures in an open forum... so start
contacting good research University Neuroscience departments. You should
be able to find one that will receive you with open arms because, while
working to assist you, the information you can provide to them will be
stuff that they'll Treasure.

If you take this route, you'll not only get to the bottom of your
problem, but you'll present a gift to all of Humanity. ken collins