C.R.E.B

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sat Dec 26 21:15:01 EST 1998

CLARIFICATION of "nomenclature":

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:

> I've read "CREB and Memory", A. J. Silve, J. H. Kogan, P. W. Frankland,
> and S. Kida, Annual Review of Neuroscience, 1998 21:127-48
> (incompletely... after a point in my reading, it was clear that there
> was no reason to continue.
>
> If one reads this paper, with an eye on ionic conductances,

When no one responded to the information-content of my "CREB & 'ramps'"
post, I knew that there had to be a "problem", so I worked to track it
down. I was going to post this discussion the other night, but, for the
2nd "time", I was locked out of bionet.neuroscience.

I'll see if I can post and read this before continuing. ken collins