Censorship?

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at scully.tamu.edu
Sat Dec 26 20:37:57 EST 1998

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
: Why all this? It gives me Sorrow to see anyone knocking their head
: against a problem that they cannot resolve. So to eliminate my own
: Sorrow, I solve the problem and give them the solution.

If you want to solve a problem, why not solve this one?  It seems
that there is this clueless fellow named Kenneth Paul Collins who
keeps polluting this newsgroup with his wild halucinations.  The
twit even announces that he's an expert in mathematics, physics,
and neuroscience but refuses to provide anything to back up
those claims.  So what is your solution to this problem?

Eric Johnson