SETI Music to ETIs?

kkollins at kkollins at
Sun Dec 27 22:53:51 EST 1998

Do not consider what I've posted to be an "endorsement" in any way.

Clearly, until dogs can take and analyze notes while listening to music,
what I've posted cannot be construed as applying to anything but Humans.

If you wish to interpret what I've posted with respect to your work,
please do so without any illusion of my "endorsing" your product. (And
don't be "troubled". I don't do any "endorsements".) K. P. Collins