C.R.E.B

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 28 22:38:29 EST 1998

In <3685A30C.8E025A57 at pop3.concentric.net> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
writes:

- - - - - -(snip) - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>[P. S. I'll be discussing things, for the forseeable future, in
another
>online place. I Thank folks here in bionet.neuroscience for their
>patience. kpc]

There is absoluely no truth in the malicious rumor that anybody in this
newsgroup has been goading you into posting enough messages to enable
anybody to "track" you and do any harm whatsoever to you or to your
computer.  It is perfectly safe for you to =Save= all (and I mean
=All=) the =Children= through the medium of this newsgroup. No one is
trying to block your disclosure of the =Truth= or to make your
disclosure personally dangerous in any way.

The fact that I have been able to post this without hindrance should be
proof enough of that.