SETI Music to ETIs?

Jerry Howe jhowe2 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 29 13:39:43 EST 1998

Thanks Ken:
      It has been the policy of BIOSOUND Scientific to not seek endorsement or
rely on the findings of any other researchers.
      Your essay on how the brain actually interacts with music is a work of art.

       Maybe you would like to give some thought and insight as to why the body
responds with dance?

Thanks again for posting it,
Sincerely,
Jerry Howe