C.R.E.B

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Tue Dec 29 22:00:40 EST 1998

F. Frank LeFever wrote:

> In <3685A30C.8E025A57 at pop3.concentric.net> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
> writes:
>
> - - - - - -(snip) - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> >[P. S. I'll be discussing things, for the forseeable future, in
> another
> >online place. I Thank folks here in bionet.neuroscience for their
> >patience. kpc]
>
> There is absoluely no truth in the malicious rumor that anybody in this
> newsgroup has been goading you into posting enough messages to enable
> anybody to "track" you and do any harm whatsoever to you or to your
> computer.

I never said anything like that. All I said that there've been some
Jackasses, posting msgs that've smashed the contextual flow of what I've
been trying to discuss. There have.

>  It is perfectly safe for you to =Save= all (and I mean
> =All=) the =Children= through the medium of this newsgroup. No one is
> trying to block your disclosure of the =Truth= or to make your
> disclosure personally dangerous in any way.

I disagree with you here. It's my alalysis that some folks've been
trying to, and succeeding, I'm sorry to admit, draw out the worst that's
in me. And it's old-long-since that my Life's been on the line. It's
sadly hillarious. If folks'd only have allowed me to publish in the
normal way, I'd be dead and burried already, and everyone'd be free of
what I asked of them... they'd have the "Beast", unchallenged, "two".

There's no other explanation for all the disruptive msgs that my posts
have collected.

I don't give a damn. When the dust settles, I just pick up the pieces
and begin again.

And I'll tell you, I stand on what I've posted re. the detectable
"technical anomalies" that I've documented. It's not only happening in
bionet.neuroscience. Some nights, it happens any place I try to post
anything. It's bigger than bionet.neuroscience, but I can't say, yet,
what its wellspring is.

> The fact that I have been able to post this without hindrance should be
> proof enough of that.

You and I were interacting with different copies of bionet.neuroscience
at one time (during the non-lethal weapons" thread). Such stands
Verified. Who was "hindered", you or me, or both of us, and everyone
else who meets here, to boot?

No one should take any of this "personally". It's old-long-since that
I've had to work around such stuff. It hurts some, because of the
Awesome Waste inherent in such. That's all. I just endure it, pick up
the pieces, and get on with doing what needs to be done. In the end, I
expect the ones responsible will have, through their own actions,
identified themselves. ken collins