C.R.E.B

Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at FORMULA1.smtp.anes.upmc.edu
Thu Dec 31 09:03:37 EST 1998

In article <76ev4g$5ne$1 at news.tamu.edu>
wej3715 at scully.tamu.edu (Walter Eric Johnson) writes:

> Come off it, Ken.  All you are doing is prancing around pretending
> to be something you're not.  I can't imagine how you could be so
> ignorant of the fact that everybody sees right through you, but
> somehow you are.  You're so-called work is nothing but hot air.
> You have no idea to "stomp on".  All you do with every post is to
> show people that you are an even bigger fool than they thought.
>
> Before you can be honest with everyone here, you have to learn to
> be honest with yourself.  Somehow, I don't think that it is possible.
> You're got yourself completely fooled.
>
> Eric Johnson

Can this be re-posted following each incomprehensible post by kkollins?

Bob Mihalek, Ph.D. Molecular Neuroscience===================
please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies