APPALIC SYNDROME (taddy@cityline.ru)

Theodor Semenoff taddy at cityline.ru
Sun Feb 1 11:38:54 EST 1998

Dear colleague!
Large problem. In Russia there is a patient with appalic syndrome. We notice
behind it seven years. Would you or your
colleagues interest current of disease of our patient. There is an
opportunity of treatment in your country, organization
telemedicine of an advice, If necessary - invitation of the adviser to
Russia.
Where it is possible to receive the items of any information of treatment
appalic syndrome after a trauma of a head? I will be
grateful for any information and with pleasure we shall consider any your
offers and responses concerning the help to
patients suffering appalic syndrome!

Yours faithfully MD Theodor Semenoff

taddy at cityline.ru