Psychiatric drugs known to cause fetal malformations and/or syndroms i.e. Teratogens

Jared Blackburn enlil at
Sun Feb 1 18:25:41 EST 1998

pspangle at wrote:
> In article <6b133o$t0e at>,
>   rlspearman at wrote:
> >
> > Reseaching for dissertation. Would appreciate reference
> > materials/sites.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Robert S.
> > rlspearman at
> A query to
> with the searchwords "teratogen AND psychiatric" gives 87
> references, of which at least the top two look useful.

	That might work for a start, but this person probably knows how
to use search enigines, and they often don't get good results
(you may have to do a lot of digging through the search results
and there links before finding anything -- and sometimes the
licks are still garbage).  This topic would probably get
specific results with those words, but it still can be helpful
and make a lot of sence to ask for info from someone who can
evaluate pages intelligently.  Asking for such pages here, where
many possible experts may see is pefectly reasonable -- I've
found *very* few descent pages with search engines, but a lot
through other people.  Unfortuanately, I am not a expert on
teratogens, and can't help with this, but if someone can... --
this was worth a try.

	Posting the question to or to an
embriology list might be a very good, idea, though.