Turbo Exhaust Fumes for Sale: $5.00 Liter

Sean Boyle, PhD seanb at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 9 03:26:58 EST 1998

A Happy Hidey Ho! Fellow Porsche Enthusiasts,

If you have a normally aspirated Porsche, or even a 944 Turbo, we all
know that when a turbo recycles exhaust fumes, YOU GET MEGA HORSEPOWER IN
YOUR PANTS!!! Right?  Of course.

I have collected ONLY THE BEST turbo fumes from Porsche 959 Turbo's and a
1997 911 Turbo, and stored them in zip-lock baggies.

When you get these, just open the mouth of the bag, CAREFULLY!!, and
attach the open end to the Turbo intake, right by the wastegate, and
since my baggies are packed under high pressure, the top quality high
octane fumes will migrate to the low pressure in the Turbo intake.

I'm only asking 5 dollars a bag, and since they are not that heavy, I
will pay shipping.  For those of you with the guts and the technical
skill to boot, you can expect a horsepower gain of approximately 35 to 42
percent.  And that's not greasy kid's stuff racers!!!!

Send $5.00 (x how many races you want to win) to the address below.  Or,
if you have questions about my research, please call me, or email me at:

Sean M. Boyle, PhD
Department of Environmental Health
University of Washington
4225 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98105-6099

Phone (office): 206 616 2649
Phone (lab)   : 206 543 1005
Phone (home)  : 206 632 5424
Fax           : 206 685 4696
Email         : seanb at u.washington.edu

ps  please don't flame me, I'm way too busy dealing with all the
horsepower in my pants!!