Turbo Exhaust Fumes for Sale: $5.00 Liter

Bill ANTI-SPAM/bill.loftin at erols.com
Mon Feb 9 13:05:38 EST 1998

Sean Boyle, PhD wrote:
I'm only asking 5 dollars a bag, and since they are not that heavy, I

> will pay shipping.  For those of you with the guts and the technical
> skill to boot, you can expect a horsepower gain of approximately 35 to 42
> percent.  And that's not greasy kid's stuff racers!!!!

A bargain at 4 times the price you are asking.  But how do we know if
theseare some of the cheap high altitude fumes like the ones for sale in
Germany.
The high altitude fumes are not worth the cost of the bag and you do
have mountains out there in Washington.

--
    Anti-Spam Address in Use.  Remove the Anti-Spam
    in above address before replying to this
    postmaster at fbi.gov,root at mailloop.com
    cat/dev/zero/tmp/...`@localhost,halt at localhost