Verbal Fog In The Doctors Surgery?

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 15:58:42 EST 1998


*1% of the people in health care think, the other 99% learn by 
*rote what the 1% thought about ( my opinion) 
*

That's a very hostile statement to make about healthcare professionals.
Why is this your opinion? what kind of research have you done on this?


Actually I would like to say on my observation only, but
I expect I am wrong. I am sure there are studies to prove
that those who learn by rote forget straight away. I
also said ( my opinion) 

Carol T.



More information about the Neur-sci mailing list