What can you do with a BS in Biology?

alex emil kentsis aekentsi at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 11 22:23:53 EST 1998

there are plenty of research/technician opportunities for bs graduates,
particularly in the industry. pick up a copy of science, nature, or cell,
and you'll see a slew of ads in the back.
if she really, really enjoys biology and research, continuing onto
graduate school and then to academia (or industry) is an option.

Brian (brians at eramp.net) wrote:
: What can a person do for a career with a BS in Biology?  My girlfriend
: says she enjoys biology and wants to get her BS.  I asked her what she
: would do for a career later with that degree other than teach.  Even
: finding a job teaching would be difficult with only a BS.  She said
: that she'd worry about that later.  So I ask, what other careers can a
: person with a BS in Biology look?