idiopathic cramps

Henning Baehr baehr at uni-oldenburg.de
Thu Feb 12 14:36:29 EST 1998

Hello,=20

did you sleep well? I didn=B4t, again, due to nocturnal leg cramps. At

daytime I=B4m not better off either, suffering from sudden hand cramps

(preferably when doing things, which require some concentration, e.g.

driving my motorbike or handling surgical instruments...). Life can be

so wonderful, but I=B4m on my way to forget that. Who can help or give

some suggestion, how to find at least the cause of all the trouble? If

there is actually no way to change things, I could make my peace with

it.
Please send a mail to baehr at uni-oldenburg.de

Dr. Henning Baehr, Oldenburg, Germany