Neuropsych and Neuroimmunology

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 12 22:58:08 EST 1998

I'll post a more formal and detailed announcement later, but for those
who must plan early to travel to New York City, let me alert you to the
New York Neuropsychology Group's 19th annual conference (a joint
meeting with the Psychology Section of The New York Academy of
Sciences): "Neuropsychology and the Neuroimmune Dialogue"

It will be at the NYU Medical Center, Saturday, May 2.

Will PROBABLY offer both CE (psychol) and CME credits (applications
pending).

Pending detailed post, details may be obtained by FAX or snail mail:

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.     FAX (914) 786-4978
Helen Hayes Hospital       voice(914) 786-4110
W. Haverstraw, NY 10993    flefever at ix.netcom.com