Emf and spinal cord inj.

Ron Blue rcb5 at MSN.COM
Mon Feb 16 15:31:35 EST 1998

Well let me start off by saying I do not think that you are crazy.  Also
your
suspected cause of your problems is a very good guess.  Unfortunately,
your guess contradicts the zeitgeist of those who know how the brain
and nervious system work so it is likely your theory will be rejected and
the
theory that you are crazy or neurotic will be viewed as being closer to the
truth.

Nerve cells do not conduct electricity.  Nerve cells however can be
influenced
to fire in the present of EMF.   A strong magnetic field over the brain has
been
associated, depend upon location, of causing a finger to move, deja vu, less
pain, sadness, etc....

The cell phone and the tv produce EMF as you had suppected.  The
oscillations
per second is standard relative to the equipment you have been exposed to.
The TV is 24 hertz, 75 hertz, and 60 hertz.  The cell phone is likely to be
about
900 megahertz.   Any effect that has occurred in the past can now be easily
evoked by simply see the equipment and feeling the effect of the EMF.
It may not even be necessary that the equipment be turned on any more
to feel the effect.

Why would this effect occur.   If nerve cells use oscillations,
neurotransmitters,
and gaussian summation rules a standing wave of emf would influence
how the nervious system would work.   A standing wave of 40 hertz is likely
to be associated with consciousness.  A standing wave of 10 hertz is likely
to be associated with motor movement.   The emf explosure would entrain
the basic reference frequency and create problems.  Information may be
an modulation overwrite on the the basic reference frequency.   AM and FM
associated
correlations have been reported.   These reports are unpopular.
Ron Blue
Read COP theory at http://www.enticypress.com for more insight.