Memory Disorder

Colin Colm at
Wed Feb 18 19:54:07 EST 1998

I am 33 years old with a memory disorder, which I've had all my life.
Finally after 10 years of seeing everyone and having been diagnosed as
possibily having autism,anxiety disoder,personality disorder,OCD,BP,
temopal lobe epilepsy etc, I have eventually had a detailed memory
test done and it showed abnormailities in some aspects of my memory.
To give you an example of how bad it is, I have no memory of my life
about 16,and even then there are huge gaps and confusion from then on
I have been told that there's nothing that they can do, and so I am
of boosting my acetylcholine levels and trying some smart drugs.

If you have any info at all on what to do, or where to look to find
what could be done to help, I would be extremely gratefull.

PS I live in Manchester,UK