need advice on testosterone circadianic rhythm

Michelle T Glickman mglickma at mail2.sas.upenn.edu
Sun Feb 22 08:53:19 EST 1998

Contact Dr. David Dinges at the University of Pennsylvania -- he's one of
the world's leading experts on circadian rhythms.

Mark R. Brink (brink at ifv.huwi.ethz.ch) wrote:

: Hello

: I need some data on the circadianic rhythm of testosterone for
: different age groups (between 20 - 40) and both sexes.
: Particularly looking for standard data collected from large samples. I
: plan to investigate on testosterone. For my experimental design to be
: as smooth as possible I neeed to define well timed observations (from
: saliva of the Ss).

: Any Help?

: TIA
: Mark

: Mark R. Brink lic. phil.
: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
: Institute for behavioral sciences

* Michelle Glickman :)					     *
* mglickma at sas.upenn.edu  417-0105			     *
* University of Pennsylvania				     *
* Membership/Treasurer VP, Conservative Jewish Community     *
* President, R'NANAH (Penn's Jewish Singing Group)           *