Memory Disorder

guptaam guptaam at pilot.msu.edu
Mon Feb 23 19:54:11 EST 1998

Colin wrote:

> Hi,
> I am 33 years old with a memory disorder, which I've had all my life.
> Finally after 10 years of seeing everyone and having been diagnosed as
> possibily having autism,anxiety disoder,personality disorder,OCD,BP,
> temopal lobe epilepsy etc, I have eventually had a detailed memory
> test done and it showed abnormailities in some aspects of my memory.
> To give you an example of how bad it is, I have no memory of my life
> up
> about 16,and even then there are huge gaps and confusion from then on
> in.
> I have been told that there's nothing that they can do, and so I am
> thinking
> of boosting my acetylcholine levels and trying some smart drugs.
>
> If you have any info at all on what to do, or where to look to find
> out
> what could be done to help, I would be extremely gratefull.
>
> Thanks
> PS I live in Manchester,UK
Dear freind,

I agree with many folks who have responded to you. I just wanted
to add to this that practice of Yoga with breathing exercises will
help.
Breathing exercises will help oxygenet memory cells and rejuvinate them.

I have personally experienced this myself and my retaining ability
has increased many folds.

We have many videos that can help.

If you would like to obtain them you can e-mail me at
guptaam at pilot.msu.edu
--
MZý