Teaching neuro...

Barry Manor, presumably b.manor at unsw.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 07:08:33 EST 1998

I'm to be giving a series of lectures to nursing students (2nd year)
covering Neuropharmacology, Substance Abuse, Neurological Disorders and
Neuroendocrinology.  I am in the planning stages.

I would appreciate any pointers to resources (teaching, e.g nice figures
of neurons, synapses, drug effects) and info on the Web.

Powerpoint.  Any opinions?  I don't know it too well but it seems, like
other Micr*s*ft products, to be totally non-universal and limited with
options.  I'm going to look into alternatives (a WordPerf*ct product?)

Or maybe just plain old overheads?  I know there are two camps here :-)

ad frontierum levitatum,

	-Baz.
--
Barry Manor Physiologist Cognitive Neuroscientist Biomedical Engineer.
            PhD Student in Medicine @ University of Sydney, Australia.