Enjoy Conscious Stream Site

cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 23 07:39:50 EST 1998

>We're expecially interested in these trajectories because we'll
>see how, as they pass through the thalamus, they each put an instant of consciousness into the conscious stream.

- How do you see that they each put an instant of consciousness into
the conscious stream?

- And into which conscious stream? With exceptions not into mine. So I
guess you mean another conscious stream? Of which system(s)?

But maybe you have a very different definition of consciousness than I
do.
- What is your definition of consciousness?

>The particular pathway of the trajectory leading to the thalamus is important too because it determines just <I>what</I>
>instant gets put in the conscious stream.</P>

If I were you I wouldn't bet my ass on that.

(Actually if you were right doubt you'd have one by this point.
Don't believe you would have survived early childhood  ;-)

You are not the only one able to request and block data,
and when you really understand you will know why that is literally
vital.

L.Weaver