To All You Scientists Out There.

John H. Casada casada at uthscsa.edu
Fri Feb 27 09:26:22 EST 1998

ATeasd5941 wrote:

> "We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course,
> powerful muscles, but no personality."
> Albert Einstein
>               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> I was so taken by this quote that I thought that I would remind all
> those budding scientists out there that this was a man who knew
> what he was talking about !
>
> I don't know if Einstein read it, but if you look at 2 Corinthians 4:4 you will
> find its meaning. Please note that Einstein had a lot more to teach you
>  than the principles of science, he also offered you a road to follow.
>
> Carol T

So.  Finally we see the point of the previous posts.  First, an
illogical post concerning western medicine.  Next, an exercise in cloudy
thinking.  Now, an agenda.

Einstein was a good physicist.  He was not an outstanding mathmatician.
He had no credentials at all as a moral philosopher.  You may agree or
disagree with him as you wish.  Most people find some things they agree
with and some they don't.

To be honest, I would place more faith (which is of course what you are
asking for) in your post, if you showed the ability to appreciate
scientific thinking and logical argument.  As it is, it only seems to be
the rambling of the undereducated.

John