To All You Scientists Out There.

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 19:27:55 EST 1998

"We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course,
powerful muscles, but no personality."
Albert Einstein

I was so taken by this quote that I thought that I would remind all
those budding scientists out there that this was a man who knew
what he was talking about !

I don't know if Einstein read it, but if you look at 2 Corinthians 4:4 you will
find its meaning. Please note that Einstein had a lot more to teach you
 than the principles of science, he also offered you a road to follow.

Carol T