MEMORY

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 28 22:50:53 EST 1998

Do they have libraries in Switzerland, or only banks?

One definition of a library: "a valuable source of information"

"Homework" assignments connote what we in the US call a "high school"
or "junior high" (i.e., approx. 7-12 years of formal schooling), and
yet you give a UNIVERSITY address,  which connotes a tradition of and
preparation for scholarship which goes beyond a primitive plea for help
in "gathering information".

What have you done to learn about the dimensions of your topic so far?
What have you done to identify sources of information within your own
library?

You do not even know what questions to ask until you learn SOMETHING
about the topic you beg for information about (my image is of someone
with a begging cup in hand instead of a book).

If you've done enough groundwork to know what exactly you want or need
to know, THEN you might usefully query people on the internet.

Frank LeFever
(a cranky old man)