brain simulation

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Sat Jul 18 13:38:01 EST 1998

No (to answer question far down near the end of this), it would not
help much.  It would be about like trying to construct an artificial
New York City based on the traffic flow seen from the helicopter
reporting traffic flow for radio or TV reports.

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
New York Neuropsychology Group