Overview of Neurochemicals and Brain Function?

Dennis Hill dbhill at ainet.com.REMOVE.TO.REPLY
Tue Jun 2 09:54:25 EST 1998

In article <3573c8d4.361257828 at SantaClara01.news.InterNex.Net>,
junkmail at uscsw.com (CHANGE USERNAME to westes) wrote:

> Where can I get a good, comprehensive layman's overview of the
> different neurochemicals and how they relate to brain function?  I
> would like to be able to put so-called smart drugs, and their actions
> on particular neurotransmitters, into a broader perspective.
>
> --
> Will
> Internet: westes AT uscsw.com

Hello Will,

Get "Brain Longevity" by D.S. Khalsa, M.D. This is what you are looking
for. Available at amazon.com.

-Dennis

--
            ~*~          dbhill at ainet dot com          ~*~