Lee Ligon lal4e at
Tue Jun 2 11:16:49 EST 1998

OK, so maybe I'm trolling a little here, but.....

There was an article in the Washington Post this weekend
about trepanation (cutting a hole in your head in the cause of

Anyone willing or able to give a "reasonable" scientific argument in
support of this procedure?

Lee Ligon
lal4e at

*"I think a good movie would be about a guy who's a *
* brain scientist, but he gets hit on the head and  *
* it damages the part of the brain that makes you   *
* want to study the brain."                         *
*                                     Jack Handey   *