noise of Eugene Leitl: admin address?

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 2 22:27:10 EST 1998

In <35717d4e.33712360 at news.zedat.fu-berlin.de>
cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de (Cijadrachon) writes:

>>>Yes, I want the academic admins to feel that one of their users is
>>>crossing the line of acceptable behaviour.
>
>You might have managed that concerning yourself...
>
>I do not think that they are going to find more than 30 000 nonsense
>mails that are taking up  Zedat capacities acceptable behaviour from
>your side.

As an alterntive, readers should address concerns about cijadra's
misuse of the internet to his internet provider, explaining and perhaps
documenting it (e.g. by forwarding some of his nonsense and citing the
frequency with which he posts it).

>And it is small wonder that YOU do not understand why in Berlin,
>Germany, some people  believe that all are entitled to express their
>opinions evenly and that to suppress opinions by force is not correct
>and against liberal science.

 We all remember the tragedy which a megalomaniac brought upon Germany
and the world.  We all salute the return of democracy and free speech
to Germany.  However, it is doubtful whether indiscriminate mingling of
psychotic ramblings with scientific discussions serves this ideal or
serves any useful purpose for the rambler or the scientists, in Berlin
or elsewhere.  Let each have an appropriate forum, freely available.