META:OFFTOPIC: admin address?

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 2 22:47:45 EST 1998

I trust Eugene will not mind my snipping all but the parts which are
essential for responsible readers who wish to add to complaints to the
service provider whose service "cijadra" has abused  while abusing this
newsgroup.

In <6kura0$mkd at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> Eugene Leitl
<eugene at liposome.genebee.msu.su> writes:

>The admin address of Zedat is
>
> root at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
>
>I'd also suggest Cc'ing
>
> abuse at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
> postmaster at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
>
>complain about disruptive behaviour of Christiane Tkotsch
>cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de

I will attest to the point made below.  I was initially somewhat
disappointed in the level of discussion in bionet.neuroscience when I
first read it (1-2 years ago?), but no consider it the Golden Age of
bionet.neuroscience discussion: on its worst days then, serious queries
(albeit often naive) and serious replies outnumbered posts by kooks.
More importantly, when I posted serious but possibly flawed responses,
true experts (silent until then) emerged with impressive and useful
corrections or additions.  They may not be reading anymore.