A Course on Conciousness part 2. Precognitive dreams and communication.

Sturla Molden stumol at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Jun 3 17:22:24 EST 1998

Ian Wilson <iwilson at img.net> skrev i artikkelen
<01bd8dab$2b44dfe0$LocalHost at deathlord>...

| I do agree that there is a lot of saturated theories on psi
phenomena.  For
| me, the bottom line is it exists and needs intelligent research and
| developement with verifiable results.

How come the commonest "psi" phenomena in the US is merely absent
in Scandinavia and Germany? And how come the commonest form
of reportet paranormal activity here, "earth radiation", is
almost unheard of in the US?

Does it warrant investigation? Yes, but in the concept of folklore,
not science.

Sturla Molden