A Course on Conciousness part 2. Precognitive dreams and communication.

Lars Rune Foleide larsrune at sf.telia.no
Thu Jun 4 16:53:37 EST 1998

>This one is particularly funny in the case of Frank who posts us an
>full 2 copies of an post, when he is actually complaining about that
>post being sent. Thanks for making an fool of yourself!

I just have to agree on that, when Frank post a reply on a message,
without writing anything, then I start to wonder if this guy is totally
insane or what.....
It sure as hell isn't normal and I can't see what the purpose is...

A complete fool if you ask me.....

And if Frank hadn't responded to any of the messages, then this
thread would have died a long time ago.