Plasticity

Chuck Davis roshi.corp at nospam.ROSHI.com
Fri Jun 5 02:57:58 EST 1998

On 4 Jun 1998 02:54:32 GMT, flefever at ix.netcom.com(F. Frank LeFever)
wrote:

> In <022dacb7$135a19e0$9439f181 at Sturla> "Sturla Molden"
> <stumol at stud.ntnu.no> writes:
> >

> >F. Frank LeFever <flefever at ix.netcom.com> skrev i artikkelen
> ><6l2im3$d7r at sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>...
> >
> >| Apparently some plasticity in adults is enhanced by noradrenergic
> >| activity.
> >
> >The NMDA-receptor, which is critical for LTP, kindling and many
> >learning processes (e.g. hippocampus-dependent memories), is
> >glutamineric.
> >

> >Sturla Molden
> >

> Yes, but not I wasn't talking about that kind of plasticity.
Talking
> about developmental plasticity and about restorative plasticity
after
> trauma.

In this case, Frank, checkout http://www.post-trauma.com
This clinic uses the ROSHI(c)/BrainLink(r) closed-loop EEG
coupled audio-visual stimulation system to return flexibility
and plasticity to the brain.

Chuck Davis...roshicorp at roshi.com
http://www.his.com/~emerald7/roshi.cmp/roshi.html