Testosterone and Socioeconomic Differences in Mortality

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 13:05:30 EST 1998

style, life result, and mortality and morbidity between poor and wealthy is
due to differences in testosterone levels.<<<<

What would you say if I said that poorer people in the West
were also given more drugs and chemical based foods
 over a lifetime, particularly at a young age. Could
you prove this wrong and not an added factor? Then there
is the protien carbohydrate factor, poorer people eat
higher levels of carbohydrates. I think it would be difficult
for you to assume testosterone is a cause, only a result
of a different lifesyle.

Carol T