Overview of Neurochemicals and Brain Function?

CHANGE USERNAME to westes junkmail at uscsw.com
Sat Jun 6 18:44:00 EST 1998

On 04 Jun 98 15:04:22 GMT, root*@gastro.apana.org.au (Terry Smith)
wrote:

>Err... By the time you get a good overview of neurochemicals, you won't be
>a `layman':-) Still, one place to start is to look for works by Richard
>Thompson in the `physiological psychology' section of your library, note
>authors referenced in the text in sections that interest you, then check
>these names in the Psychological Abstracts for further leads.

When searching Thompson on Amazon.com I finally settled for this book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0786881909/r/002-7195666-1680456

If anyone knows of a better overview, I would appreciate the
reference.

--
Will
Internet: westes AT uscsw.com

PLEASE READ: to send me Internet e-mail, you will need to manually
change the default reply address on this message to westes @
uscsw.com, removing the spaces on either side of the "@" character.