[Q] Hemidesmosome & glial endfeet

jalee at my-dejanews.com jalee at my-dejanews.com
Fri Jun 5 22:29:11 EST 1998

Hello,
Does anybody know if radial glia make a contact with the pia through
hemidesmosomes? If so, "PLEASE" give me the details (title, vol, year, page,
authors) of the literature that contains such information.

I believe I came across such information in the literature but I cannot find
it again. I need to cite the literature for my grant proposal. Given that a
keyword search in the Medline does not help (despite numerous combinations I
tried), I think that the information is either in the RESULTS or DISCUSSION
of the paper.

I would be truly grateful if anybody could help me out in the nearest time
possible.
Thank you in advance.

Ju-Ahng.

Neuroscience Program