Urgent Mentor Demand!!!

Hallis halmedia at total.net
Sun Jun 7 13:47:52 EST 1998

I am a grade 10 student desperately seeking an official mentor to help me
with my International Baccaleaureate Program thesis paper. Does anyone know
of someone in the Montreal or Ottawa areas that would be willing to donate
some time to advise me throughout the productuon of my paper? The person
should be willing to meet at least 5 times from this summer to April of next
year, he/she should also have some knowledge of spongiform encephalopathies
such as Creutzfeld-Jacob. Please email me at watchfires at hotmail.com with any
information. The deadline for commiting to my project is June 12th. Thank
you for your consideration.
                                         Larissa Hallis