learning no pain

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 7 00:39:31 EST 1998

Ron--

You continue to amaze me.  I dimly recall the paradigm you describe
(and some related work), but my "source memory" is so impaired (frontal
lobe decline in old age?) that I'm not sure where/when; do know I first
heard of something like this from member of the audience at a NY
Academy of Sciences evening meeting 2-3 yrs ago, but THINK I read
something relevant to this a year or so later...

CAN YOU GIVE SOME CITATION OR AT LEAST AUTHOR???

As I recall (but who knows from where or when) the phenomena were
interesting enough and the implications important enough to desrve
wider attention.

Frank