EEG data

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 7 00:23:32 EST 1998

Is it too obvious to suggest the journal _EEG and Clinical
Neurophysiology_ ?  Also newer journal, _Sleep_ ?

Very OLD issues of _EEG Clin Neurophys__ likely to have at least
illustrative samples, but if you are looking for extended records,
massive amounts of data for your analysis, could contact authors.  Look
especially for footnotes indicating affiliation with Sleep Disorders
Lab, etc.

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
New York Neuropsychology Group