A Course on Conciousness part 2. Precognitive dreams and communication.

Jim Hunter jim.hunter at REMOVE_TO_EMAIL.jhuapl.edu
Sat Jun 6 21:16:17 EST 1998

Jack Sarfatti wrote:

 > It would help to spell "Consciousness" correctly in the
 > subject field.

  I agree. I keep telling Usenet that it doesn't
  look good for humanity to have a lot of misspellings
  in a theory of consciousness. I've pretty much come
  to the conclusion that Usenet is unconscious so
  I don't really worry about it any more.